Madeira Car-Hire Get a quote for your Car Hire in Spain
Great Value Worldwide Car Hire
We provide car hire at major airports worldwide including cheap car hire in Spain, low cost car hire in Portugal and great price car rental in Italy, Cyprus and Malta.
Our inclusive car rental prices provide peace of mind as there is NO insurance excess to pay in the event of theft or collision damage, unlimited mileage and FREE additional driver. Get a quote now in Over 900 popular locations such as Madeira, Alicante airport, Faro airport and the Canary Islands. Simply use the search form to select your location and get an instant car hire quote now!
As a leading car hire broker, Tee Times T.O. works with some of the biggest brands, to guarantee best value and service to our costumers
Guide to Driving in Spain
During the summer months nothing is better than driving around the coastal roads of Spain. There are some toll roads in operation, so make sure you plan your trip well and know where you are going. It's always a good idea to keep hold of some spare cash just in case you need to use one.
Car Hire in Spain is a great way to explore this fascinating and diverse country. Sample the local cuisine and immerse yourself in the numerous festivals and architecture. There’s more to Spain than just sun, sea and sand.
Golf in Spain is also a great motor for the economy and there are great demand for Golf packages and Golf only rounds for over 100 golf courses in Spain
Essential Driving Information
- Seat belts are to be worn in the front and rear of the vehicle.
- Traffic drives on the right here.
- If drivers need glasses they must carry a spare pair in the glove box, just in case they lose or break the main pair.
- If an accident occurs, one warning triangle must be placed in front of the car and one at the back.
- If you need to exit a stationary vehicle on a motorway or main road, you and any passengers must wear a reflective jacket or waistcoat.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the front of the car unless in an approved seat or harness.
- The blood alcohol limit is 50mg alcohol per 100ml blood. For drivers with less than two years’ experience the blood alcohol limit is 30mg per 100ml blood.
- It is prohibited to use full headlights in built-up areas, sidelights or dipped headlights must be used. You must use dipped headlights in tunnels.
- You must not sound the horn at any time in urban areas, except in an emergency. You can however flash your lights instead.
- In one way streets in some cities, vehicles must be parked on the side of the road where houses bear uneven numbers on uneven days of the month, and on the side of even numbers on even days.
- It is forbidden to use earpieces or headphones while driving. Only fully hands-free phone systems are permitted.